This policy governs the privacy of the website www.bspaonline.com and those who choose to use it. and does not govern any other web addresses, and their visitors or users It sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users, the website and website owners (hereinafter referred to as BSPA); as well as the way the BSPA website processes, stores and protects user data and information. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website fully complies to all UK national law and requirements for user privacy.
• This BSPA website takes a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. Thus the use of the website does not require visitors to identify themselves via name, address, membership number or any other identifier.
• Security- BSPA takes the necessary steps via encryption, password protection and any other necessary security measures to safeguard your data, from risk of loss, destruction or unauthorized access or disclosure.
Contact & Communication
• Users contacting this website and/or BSPA do so at their own discretion and at their own risk. BSPA do not require any Personal Data to be given to access BSPA Website. For full details of storage policies contact BSPA.
• Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. BSPA cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts.
• Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and BSPA cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned. These links are not endorsements or recommendations.
• This website only contains adverts related to our shows and events programme or concerning Licensed and Graded stallions. All information is supplied by Affiliated Show Secretaries or Stallion Owner’s They may include contact details which have been supplied to BSPA by them.
• Users should therefore note they click on sponsored external links at their own risk and this website and BSPA cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
• Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and BSPA participate on are subject to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
• Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution regarding their own privacy and personal details. Neither BSPA nor its Website will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms. We encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact BSPA through primary communication channels such as by Post, telephone or email.
• BSPA does share web content directly from our Facebook page to the BSPA Website only. We do not pass any content to any other social media platform.
• The BSPA advise you to read our Social Media Policy as it relates to content and behavior.
Further Information may be obtained from:
❖ Information Commissions Office. www.ico.org.uk
❖ General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018
❖ This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.