Skip to content
Home » Overstamping Applications

Overstamping Applications

If you wish to compete at any county, agricultural or Regional of BSPA shows that offer affiliated classes and qualification for RIHS. Then you must have your Horse/Pony registered for competition with us. This requires you to have your Horse/Pony passport overstamped by BSPA.

  1. Download overstamping other Societies Passport form below. All Passports must be recorded in the name of the person who is overstamping the Passport. We cannot overstamp a Passport then wait for you to send a change of ownership afterwards.
  2. Remember to apply for your qualification cards RIHS, WCC and Amateur, they are listed on the back of the membership form.
  3. Competing in RIHS Classes with a pony 153cms or under – then you must provide us with a valid height certificate (JMB Certificates are valid for the year of issue only) JMB required for RIHS ponies 153cms and under. We do not require a JMB for Shetland ponies competing in RIHS Classes. Please note that height certificates are not required for inhand competitors or those competing in World of Colour qualifying classes.
  4. Send correct fees either cash, Postal Order, Cheque, Bankers Draft or BACS to Stanley House Silt Drove Tipps End Welney Wisbech Cambs PE14 9SL
  5. See information on Express Service as all fees are to be paid either cash or postal order, not just the £50 express fee.
  6. Please ensure that you write clearly and fill in all information required, including post code and County.
  7. If sending a Passport for overstamping make sure you take it to the Post Office have it weighed and send Signed for (recorded) delivery.
  8. All cheques MUST be cleared before any service can be carried out.

Download our B.S.P.A Application For Overstamping other Societies Passport form, by selecting the image below