If you wish to compete at any county, agricultural or Regional of BSPA shows that offer affiliated classes and qualification for RIHS. Then you must have your Horse/Pony registered for competition with us. This requires you to have your Horse/Pony passport overstamped by BSPA.
- Download overstamping other Societies Passport form below. All Passports must be recorded in the name of the person who is overstamping the Passport. We cannot overstamp a Passport then wait for you to send a change of ownership afterwards.
- Remember to apply for your qualification cards RIHS, WCC and Amateur, they are listed on the back of the membership form.
- Competing in RIHS Classes with a pony 153cms or under – then you must provide us with a valid height certificate (JMB Certificates are valid for the year of issue only) JMB required for RIHS ponies 153cms and under. We do not require a JMB for Shetland ponies competing in RIHS Classes. Please note that height certificates are not required for inhand competitors or those competing in World of Colour qualifying classes.
- Send correct fees either cash, Postal Order, Cheque, Bankers Draft or BACS to Stanley House Silt Drove Tipps End Welney Wisbech Cambs PE14 9SL
- See information on Express Service as all fees are to be paid either cash or postal order, not just the £50 express fee.
- Please ensure that you write clearly and fill in all information required, including post code and County.
- If sending a Passport for overstamping make sure you take it to the Post Office have it weighed and send Signed for (recorded) delivery.
- All cheques MUST be cleared before any service can be carried out.
Download our B.S.P.A Application For Overstamping other Societies Passport form, by selecting the image below